Q: How much is the investment for a headshot session?
A: Your investment is $250.00. A deposit of half ($125) is paid in advance and is required to secure your appointment. The deposit goes towards your full session fee. The balance of $125.00 is due at the time of the appointment. We accept cash or checks.
Q: What does my session fee include?
A: Includes ALL of the following…
• Up to 3 hours of studio time shooting with me. You will end up with about 30-40 final images.
•Unlimited “looks”. We shoot until we have what you will need to submit your headshots for theatrical and commercial auditions.I suggest you bring 8 to 10 different outfits (tops only).
• Basic retouching of 2 images of your choice. (Advanced retouching is extra.)
• Final images on a password protected online gallery. You can share this online gallery with casting directors, agents, friends & family.
• Final images on a CD mailed to you a few days after the session. Includes one CD. Additional CD’s can be purchased for $25.
• Images will be both high resolution for printing purposes, as well as low resolution which is suitable for social media sharing.
•Beverages and snacks during the photo session to keep your energy up!
• All the privileges and benefits of “returning client” status, such as 50% off the fee of future sessions.
Q: What should I wear?
A: Here are some clothing guidelines…
• Bring clothes that are in keeping with the type of roles that you auditioning for.
• Bring about 8 to 10 different clothing items so that we have enough to choose from.
• Wear solid colors, not busy patterns.
• Wear clothes that make you feel awesome. The outfits you get complimented on a lot.
• These are head-and-shoulder shots only, so there is no need to bring extra pant choices.
• No jewelry. The industry standard for professional headshots is no jewelry.
Q: What about make-up?
A: Professional make-up is just as important as professional lighting when it comes to making your headshot stand out. For that reason, I work with make-up artists (MUA) whom I trust. I can arrange for them to be on-site for your photo session. The fee is $100 and is paid directly to the MUA.
Q: What if I still have questions?
A: Not a problem. Just call me: 310-498-2626.
Q: OK, I’m ready for my headshots! How do I book my appointment?
A: Call my studio: 310-498-2626